- Prepare time: 5 min
- Pressure Cook Time: 10 min
- Release Type: Quick
- Ready in: 15 min
- Pressure: High
- 1/2 cup Water
- 8 ounces yellow Crookneck Squash
- 8 ounces Zucchini
- 12 ounces Chinese Eggplant or japanese
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper about 8 ounces
- 2-3 Portobello mushrooms about 6 ounces
- 1/2 red onion chopped, about 6 ounces
- 24 ounces Yukon gold potatoes about 1 1/2 pounds
- 2 cans Fire Roasted Tomatoes 14.5 ounce cans
- 1/2 cup basil fresh, finely chopped into threads (chiffonade cut)
Place all ingredients except for the fresh basil in an 8 quart Instant Pot and cook on high pressure for 10 minutes.
Quick release pressure and stir in the basil.
Serve with rice if desired. I enjoy adding 2 to 3 cups of cooked rice into the stew prior to serving. Enjoy!
This recipe was made in an 8 quart Instant Pot. If you don’t have the 8 quart, cut the recipe in half.
Be sure that all brown bits are incorporated into the dish before pressure cooking begins, otherwise there is a risk of the Instant Pot not coming to pressure. Adding the reserved vegetables should take care of deglazing, but if that doesn’t work, add a tablespoon of water to scrape up the brown bits.