- Prepare time: 5 min
- Pressure Cook Time:22 min
- Release Type: Natural
- Ready in: 35 min
- Pressure: High
- 2 Cups Brown Rice
- 2 1/2 Cups Water
- Rinse rice in a large bowl multiple times by swishing the rice between your fingers until the water runs clear.
- Add rice to the Instant Pot – being careful to remove any stray grains from the top edge of the inner pot.
- Add water. Close and lock the lid of the Instant Pot. Press [Pressure Cook] and then use the [ – ] button to set 22 minutes of pressure cooking time.
- When time is up, open the Instant Pot using the 10 minute Natural Pressure Release.