- Prepare time: 5 min
- Pressure Cook Time: 5 min
- Release Type: Natural
- Ready in: 10 min
- Pressure: High
- 3 Cups Jasmine Rice
- 3 Cups Water
- Rinse the jasmine rice in a fine-mesh strainer, or rinse multiple times in a bowl until the water runs clear.
- Strain and add to the Instant Pot – being careful to remove any stray grains from the top edge of the inner pot.
- Add water. Close and lock the lid of the Instant Pot. Press [Pressure Cook] and then use the [ – ] button to set 1 minute of pressure cooking time at high pressure.
- When time is up, open the Instant Pot using the 10 minute Natural Pressure Release.