- Prepare time: 5 min
- Pressure Cook Time: 6 min
- Release Type: Natural
- Ready in: 15 min
- Pressure: High
- 1 Cup Indian Basmati Rice
- 1 Cup Water
- Chopped Cilantro
- Place 1 cup of basmati rice and 1 cup of water into the Instant Pot. If you’re rinsing the rice, it’ll throw off the rice-to-water ratio. So, be sure to reduce 3 tablespoons of water from the 1 cup of water stated in the recipe dish.
- Close lid and pressure cook on manual at High Pressure for 6 minutes. Turn off the heat and do a 10 minutes Natural Release. Release the remaining pressure (if any) and open the lid carefully.
- Fluff the rice with the rice spatula or fork, add in cilantro, then serve with your favorite main dish, or enjoy alone!
- Softer Rice: If you enjoy softer rice, increase the liquid amount rather than cooking time.