Honey Teriyaki Chicken - Instant Pot
This Instant Pot version of Honey Teriyaki Chicken is full of flavors that everyone will love. It’s super easy to make and ready to eat in just 30 minutes.
Servings: 4 people
- 6-8 Chicken Thighs
- 1 Green Onion Sliced
- 1 tbsp Sesame Seeds Garnish
- 1/2 cup Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup Rice Vinegar
- 2 cloves Garlic Minced
- 2 tsp Fresh Ginger Grated
- 2 tbsp Canola Oil
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Corn Starch
- Make Sauce: Combine teriyaki sauce ingredients in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Saute: Heat the Instant Pot in sauté mode. Add 1 tablespoon of oil and brown the chicken, about 2 -3 minutes per side.
- Add Sauce and Pressure Cook: Add the teriyaki sauce, cover and lock the lid. Cook in poultry mode for 20 minutes. Turn off the pot and allow it to release pressure naturally. This will take about 5 minutes.
- Serve: Sprinkle with sliced green onions and sesame seeds, if desired. Serve.
Chicken teriyaki is one of my favorite things to make because it’s something the whole family will eat and I almost always have the ingredients on hand. And now that the Instant Pot is currently all the rage, I decided to make an Instant Pot version of one of my favorite go-to weeknight meals: honey teriyaki chicken thighs. Oh my goodness, it turned out fantastic…this recipe is an absolute keeper! It seriously couldn’t be any easier, or more delicious. Happy cooking! Source: https://www.tablespoon.com/recipes/instant-pot-honey-teriyaki-chicken/b0a3bfa0-ee4c-45fb-841a-8638e295fcb5