Garlic Mashed Potatoes - Instant Pot
Quick and delicious garlic mashed potatoes, the perfect side dish!
- 4 medium russet yellow finn or yukon gold potatoes
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 6 cloves garlic peeled and cut in half
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Cut each potato into 8–12 chunks.
- Put into the cooker with the broth and the garlic.
- Close the lid and turn the steam valve to "sealed"
- Click "Manual" and reduce the time to 4 minutes.
- When the instant pot completes the 4 minute cooking cycle, move the pressure valve to "venting" and allow the pressure valve to come down.
- Carefully open.
- Mash the potatoes with a masher or a hand blender.
- Depending upon the consistency you want, add all the soy milk or not.
- Add salt to taste and parsley and stir to combine.
- Serve hot.