Chicken Burrito Bowl - Instant Pot
This literally comes together in less than 10 min prep and another 10 min in the pressure cooker. The chicken is so tender and the flavors are just unbelievable here! After this, you’ll never want to make burrito bowls without your Instant Pot!
Servings: 4 people
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 1.25-ounce package taco seasoning
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 15-ounce can corn kernels, drained
- 1 15-ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup salsa homemade or store-bought
- 1 4.5-ounce chopped green chiles
- 1 cup long-grain rice
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Add chicken, taco seasoning and chicken broth to a 6-qt Instant Pot® and gently toss to combine.
- Stir in corn, black beans, salsa and green chiles. Without stirring, add rice.
- Select manual setting; adjust pressure to high, and set time for 10 minutes. When finished cooking, quick-release pressure according to manufacturer’s directions. Stir in cheese until melted, about 1 minute.
- Serve immediately, garnished with cilantro, if desired.