Green Bean Casserole - Instant Pot
A fantastic green bean casserole for any occasion!
- 1 pound Fresh Green Beans trimmed
- 1 Small Onion chopped
- 8 oz Cremini Mushrooms sliced
- 2 teaspoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Broth
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 2 Tablespoons Potato Starch Corn Starch
- 1 teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 dash Soy Sauce Low Sodium
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Broth
- Trim the green beans and slice or chop the mushrooms and onions.
- Mix together soup ingredients and set aside.
- Select Sauté/Browning on your Pressure Cooker cooking pot and allow to fully heat.
- Add oil and butter to the cooking pot. Add onions and mushrooms and sauté for four minutes, or until onions begin to soften.
- Whisk in the soup mix and string beans.
- Lock on lid and close pressure valve. Cook at high pressure for 1 minutes. When beep sounds, wait 5 minutes and then release the rest of the pressure.
- Simmer to thicken liquid, if necessary.
- Place into a serving/casserole dish
For a softer green bean, cook for 2 minutes. For a firmer green bean, cook for 0 minutes.