- Using an instant pot is quite easy. Just follow these simple steps, and you will be ready to go:
- Add at least 2 cups of water to the pot and make sure you use the inner pot.
- Lock the lid in place.
- Ensure that the valve is in the sealing or pressure cooking position.
Select a pressure cooking button with the setting you need. You can even do this manually.
- Watch as the cooker does all the work.
- Soon enough, the food will be ready and you can enjoy a great home-cooked meal.
Home Instant Pot FAQs How do you use an instant pot?