In order to make Greek yogurt at home, you will need a Greek yogurt starter culture, milk, a pot (instant pots can be used as well), thermometer, a mixing utensil, and a strainer. Once you have all these ingredients at hand, all you have to do is:
- Heat about one quart of pasteurized milk.
- Remover the milk from heat and let it cool.
- Add the starter culture packet and mix it well.
- Pour the milk into the containers you want and cover them.
- Incubate the mixture in your instant pot.
- Check to see if it’s set.
- Let it cool for at least 2 hours.
- Refrigerate for about 6 hours.
- Enjoy the Greek yogurt.